How populated is this game?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Banyon, February 7, 2011.

1. Banyon

Banyon New Member

I am very interested in buying this game and may do it on a impulse either way, but I'm interested in knowing about how populated this game is.

How many populated servers at any given time? Rough count on players online at once?
  2. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

3. Techyo

Techyo New Member

Yeah, the population has been growing since word has gotten out on how awesome this game is. :mrgreen:

I'd still buy it even if it had a low population. It's just too unique and fun to pass up.
  4. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

I haven't had any problems finding a server with low ping and enough players, even at odd hours
  5. Banyon

Banyon New Member

I went ahead and bought the game anyways. The server list was a little less than stellar, but for a new(ish) game, it really has some potential!!

Other than people whining about stuff being over powered and people crying because they won't take the time to learn... was great (you have those in every game, so no marks off for morons).
  6. FTP

FTP New Member

I never had any problem finding a server...
    ...I just have problems staying on one...
  7. jrave

jrave Member

Since the last patch I believe the server browser defaults to showing the Ammo Mule map. If you switch to ALL you should see quite a few more servers.
  8. PezD

PezD New Member

Yea I had this and I wondered where had all the servers gone. Then I noticed that every server was running the same map and noticed that Ammo Mule filter was on.

I like to keep my bacon hot, but not THAT hot.
  9. XyzKiller

XyzKiller New Member

Place 32 in top played games in steam Today, right under Half Life 2 :)