How pissed off do some people get?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by F5in, December 25, 2010.

1. F5in

F5in New Member

I was just playing a normal match and I met up with this Assault (not sure what level, but he was pretty good) called evil k man or something. I pretty much farted on him all match (I was Assault, too. We both had really bad teams for the record but his team was at least pushing bots) and I joined the session halfway through the match. Anyway I kept killing him and he kept coming after me and one time he even bought juice, dashed over to me, juiced, and I dodged him until his juice ran out and killed him (like I was literally dancing around him, no walls or anything). After the game I said "good game, you were really tough to kill" and he just said "**** you". So i wonder how mad some people get. >_>
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Nothing makes me rage harder than when someone beats me almost every single time I face them and then has the humility to send a "good game" message followed by a compliment.

The nerve of some people. :x :x :x
  3. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i entered a game midway through, and we were losing pretty bad. i managed to turn it around on them and barely pull a win. two members of the other team were talking trash about their k/d that game. i said "i dont think you have room to trash talk seein that you lost the game."
    at this point i was called a "gay yank" by one of them.
    continued to win twice more against them at which point they quit out.
  4. ManaCorporation

ManaCorporation New Member

Today, every time I killed someone, I sent a message saying "Merry Christmas, hope you liked my present."
  5. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I'm gonna do that when I get un-banned(Off Topic section if interested) before I snipe someone ;) Merry Christmas from JRaw. "Headshot +50" Raaaaaage will ensue!
  6. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

Hey Sigmar.
  7. mute

mute New Member

I generally dont get angry very often because of video games, but the other day I was cussin up a storm and I didn't realize I had my mic on.. I probably went on for like 5 minutes with nothing but F bombs... no one even said anything! lol...
  8. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

I'm only ever annoyed in this game when I'm on a random team that sucks and doesn't know what it's doing. No strategy, no thought, no proper defence or offence, just a bunch of random idiots running around trying to get kills like this is Team Death Match.

When I'm the only guy building turrets, busting bots, and going for the annihilator, that drives me crazy.
  9. harpy515

harpy515 New Member

I generally don't get that pissed unless something really ridiculous happens.
  10. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Ive come across evil k man. Don't think I infuriated him that bad though. Were you chuckling when you said he was hard to kill?

I don't really get mad at the other team. I can get fairly pissed at my own though.
  11. Patch

Patch New Member

[​IMG]
  12. F5in

F5in New Member

No, in fact I was being as serious as I could get because I meant it. He was being an *** and I couldn't do what I wanted to do or have any form of map control, I was near my base most of the time (Steel Peel) because he kept pushing me back.

do not get
  13. Patch

Patch New Member

It's like, how much more black could this be?

And the answer is none...none more black.
  14. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Patch... It is very hard to read anything you post because of your sig. I can't stop staring at it.
  15. DonnyD

DonnyD New Member

I only get pissed when I join a random team and they are getting absolutely destroyed by a party who won't end it, but instead just kill farm. It's not even fun. It never gets any better because the low level randoms just keep quitting, leaving me impossibly outnumbered. Then you try to point this out to the other team, and all of a sudden you're a cry baby. That's what ticks me off the most.
  16. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

I just taunt in the spawn room when I end up in that situation. If the other team wants to smack talk afterward, I just agree with them. "Yeah, you guys really smoked us." No mocking tone or anything. Then I hope to get a rematch, and maybe give it back to them. I don't "rub it in" after a victory. Primarily because it's an immature, douchey thing to do, but also because you never know how that next match might turn out.
  17. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

+1
  18. Gief

Gief New Member

Ive had a few people send messages at me all pissed off when i dont even think im doing that well. Like in a game where i just kill people as they come and dont notice names at all during the match since im not looking out for anyone specific. End of the match i get some random rage message. If im playing with friends at the time and that other person is still on the opposite team we will usually hunt them down. No tolerance for unsporting rude people.

I usually like it when i go up against someone difficult its a learning experience. Cant get better any other way.

[Zan]Gief
  19. d34thsaint

d34thsaint New Member

murdering the enemy team as 1 assault when ur against a team of arranged players is the best thing in the world. they get so mad afterwards saying all sorts of things. than i just reply you guys just lost to a team of randoms and it goes all silent.
  20. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member