How often do you play Xbox Live Blitz?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ellamin, November 11, 2010.

1. Ellamin

Ellamin New Member

Because i'm curious to find out. Me, i'll play it about once a week if i'm bored.
  2. Organous

Organous Member

I barely ever play it. I basically only attempt it if I don't want to be in the Crossfire lobby to which it keeps bringing me.
  3. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

4. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

I've played blitz about five times I think.
  5. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

When I first heard about this game, all I could think was, "Holy crap. Co-op third person tower defense". I really had no intention of playing Crossfire all. I played a lot of Blitz, got used to the classes, made it to about level 20. Then I played a game of Crossfire. I've played one game of Blitz since.

So... I don't play Blitz.
  6. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I might try blitz after the dlc which will actually increase the difficulty after level 60 or so.
  7. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

I play a bit of Scramble or Sudden Death Blitz every couple of days. The other three Blitz modes just don't cut it, even if you've got three people that are knuckle draggers you can still single-handedly save the day as anything other than Assault or Sniper. With ease, I might add.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

ive made ~150 with both of those characters solo.
  9. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Playing a solo Blitz game is MUCH easier than playing a game with two or three teammates that aren't carrying their weight(or hiding in the spawn) because the number of bots is increased significantly for each additional player in the match. Try doing the work of four people in Scramble and then brag again :D
  10. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

my point was the lack of a support, but i totally agree with you. i take my blitz assault and generally out-score most tanks in public blitz matches
  11. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

Blitz assault?! What in the world?
  12. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

I play quite a bit of Blitz. Every other day or so, I'll pop in to see if there's anyone competent playing. I'm usually VERY disappointed.

That being said, I love playing Sudden Death with ONE quality TANK or SUPPORT teammate. I play support, and if you want to make a run at it, hit me up GT: immortal303
  13. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

Every time I start the game I try to find a Scramble game but never can.

It's the most fun thing to do in the game for me, hope my internet works itself out so I can play Blitz agian.
  14. Blatant Troll

Blatant Troll New Member

I usually want to play Online Blitz, but nobody ever plays it, so I am left lonely forever. :cry:

At least until I select Crossfire.
  15. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I pretty much play only play Blitz now. Crossfire isn't really fun for me anymore.

I play the Scramble almost exclusively, although I might be trying some fun stuff out in Exhibition (using nothing but Longshot turrents for example).
  16. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

gold skill recovery, silver armor, bronze RoF. lv 3 charge every 3 seconds
    i got to round ~35 doing that, ice was about 40 with my blitz assault
  17. Bulletr0k

Bulletr0k New Member

I got the titles for the events and stopped.
  18. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I play Blitz every so often. My brother somewhat prefers and since I got the game for him so we can play together I kind of have to. I don't mind it. Blitz is a great change of pace from Crossfire too.
  19. mute

mute New Member

I played alot of Blitz for awhile because I had some party members to do it with. After we all got to 500+ several times with 4 players, I got tired of it.. 6 of my party friends ending up splitting off and going 2 player while I was @ work and they're all in the top 30 now.. I still occassionally play, but since none of use really party on Blitz anymore its not as fun. Its a decent pick up/put down game and a good game to joke around in on the party chat, but im wore out... looking forward to the DLC tho.
  20. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

To me, Blitz plays like this:
    Round 1-60: Nothing but boredom.
    Round 61-80: Things start to pick up, but still boring.
    Round 81-140(ish): A lot of fun.
    Round >140(ish): Back to being boring. The same waves again and again (and again).

The worst part being that I get too bored to go on before I even reach round 60, so even when I go out of my way to play Blitz, I still don't get to the fun part. Me and my buddy Amphris had to stop at about round 250 from sheer boredom (I was playing Tank, he was playing Gunner).