How is this even happening.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by IcyZyon, December 7, 2010.

1. IcyZyon

IcyZyon New Member

I have an assault with gold rof, and I get out shot by a sniper smg with no rof. How... how is this even possible.

I have been getting more and more frustrated at this game and its basically ruining this game for me.

This game is not fun anymore since I get cheaped out of kills 99% of the time against people who have endorsements that make you go "What the heck".
  2. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

I wonder about things like this every time I play Crossfire mode :|
  3. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Either you missed him and he didn't miss you or you had no armor and he could have. I can kill a Gunner with the SMG if they don't have armor before they know what happened. Just put Accuracy or Armor on your Assault. You can also run backwards and lay a bomb down and blow his skinny *** off the map(That's why I don't chase Assaults). :)
  4. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

It sounds like you might be under the impression that endorsements give a bigger boost then they actually do. Endorsements are meant to give you an "edge", not completely set you apart from someone. Its your own skill with the class that will ultimately decide who wins and loses. Think of endorsements as a way of tweaking a class to your preference.
  5. IcyZyon

IcyZyon New Member

I have silver armor, he had the following set up. Gold Skill recovery, Silver Reload speed and Bronze Juice.

Yes I know endorsements are supposed to give an edge but still, this is probably the first time I've been out shot by a smg with no rate of fire endorsement.
  6. Shiny

Shiny New Member

Snipers SMG is beast, thats why it happened.
  7. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

SMG already has a decent RoF so its not too hard to believe. And are you checking the feed to see if anyone gets an assist? You might not be noticing taking dmg from another angle if you're preoccupied with dodging their bullets...

And of course they could be a hacker. :p
  8. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

all secondary weapons are OP nuff said
  9. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Sniper's SMG is redic.
  10. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

1.He was juiced
    2.You missed and he didn't
    3.Lag

Happened.

The fact that he has silver reload helped him since the smg can't take down anything with armor in 1 clip (unless you run clip size endorsement)

Smg is a solid weapon, packs a punch up close. Two big drawbacks though, accuracy and clip size are pretty bad.
    Something to keep in mind for future smg gunfights.