How do I do this? (Paypal)

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by galaxy366, September 16, 2012.

1. galaxy366

galaxy366 Member

So I pledged $20 2 weeks ago and today is the last day to add more to.

I want to make it $40 but how ? Do I need to pledge my own amount? (final option)

Thanks in advance! :mrgreen:
    Last edited: September 16, 2012
  2. galaxy366

galaxy366 Member

So I did another $20, but it will say that it will take 4-6 days till the receiver will get it (meaning UBER) what do I need to do?

Can someone from UBER help me with this?
  3. Skirmisher

Skirmisher New Member

Just pledge another $20. Uber will keep track of donators by the email they use to pledge with, so you'll get the $40 reward. (You should probably still mention something in the transaction, though.)
  4. galaxy366

galaxy366 Member

Will it still count? Because the Paypal ends this weekend, but the transactions says it will take 4-6 days till it has been taken of my ING (dutch) bank till Uber receives the money.
  5. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

It will still count and we will add them together. No worries!
  6. daemonmf

daemonmf New Member

You're fine. If you used the same email address associated with both payments, they will both go to the same account on Uber's end. If you used different email addresses, just send them a message once the survey goes out.

The 4-6 days mentioned by paypal is just the processing. If you initiated the transaction already, you're good.
  7. galaxy366

galaxy366 Member

Thank you people! I upped my pledge :D, cant wait!
  8. sharpy34

sharpy34 New Member

Does the paypal actually end this weekend or are you keeping it open for a little longer? (hopes for the latter)