how "dead" is MNC on PC?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by natedoggcata, October 22, 2012.

1. natedoggcata

natedoggcata Member

So recently ive been playing the original MNC on Xbox and its still alive and well. I can always connect to crossfire matches and a decent number of players are still there to this day.

Now in the SMNC forums I keep hearing people say that MNC is "dead". Is this true? I want to try the PC version for all the extra content but dont want to spend money on it if its true that no one plays it anymore
  2. grimbar

grimbar New Member

You can't expect to just boot it up and play whenever you feel like it, you can't expect to boot it up occasionally to find a match. Get a bunch of friends and set up private matches, that's about what you can do on the PC version nowadays
  3. natedoggcata

natedoggcata Member

eh I bought it anyways. It was only $10. If not to play then at least to support Uber. Hopped in and got a decent 2v2 game buy yeah all the servers were pretty much empty. Not a total loss I guess.
  4. Randy Tryhard

Randy Tryhard New Member

:?
  5. kvalheim

kvalheim Post Master General

More people are playing since the sale.
  6. feedle

feedle Post Master General

more people have deleted it and uninstalled it
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Well I just re-installed it and there was only 6 servers. Only 1 had a single player in it. Over a course of say 2 hours a total of 4 different players joined.
  8. kvalheim

kvalheim Post Master General

Over the last few days I've had a ton of full 12 player matches and several times there were 2 decent sized servers up. Usually afternoon-evening Finland time.