How cam I buy comms without steam?

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Mirolog, August 30, 2015.

1. Mirolog

Mirolog Well-Known Member

I bought PA in steam, than TITANS. Can I buy comms without using steam at all?
  2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

You can buy commanders from inside the game using the Armoury. I don't think that requires steam...
  3. Mirolog

Mirolog Well-Known Member

Nope, it will be done with steam wallet.
  4. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Ah, I'm not sure them. I play the game from the Uber launcher (i.e. not linked to steam).

I'll ping @mkrater for you, hopefully you'll get an answer when they're back in the office (not sure if in tomorrow or Tuesday, it's a bank holiday in UK tomorrow, don't know for USA though).
  5. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Well, I think it goes like this: If you run PA through Steam, it will use Steam to buy commanders. If you run PA outside of Steam, it will use the in-game payment method instead. To start PA outside of Steam, just launch the PA.exe manually.
    mkrater likes this.
  6. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Yep, you can purchase commanders from the Armory without Steam but launching the local pa.exe file and logging into your account. When you add a Commander to the cart and checkout, you can complete your purchase using a credit card or PayPal which will register the commander to your account and allow you to play with it on or off Steam. :)
    DeathByDenim likes this.