Hitbox issues - firebase vs. sword; firebases in nubs?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by Smaxx, February 5, 2011.

1. Smaxx

Smaxx New Member

I'm not 100% sure on this topic but I've noticed this more than once now.

Scenario one: A lone firebase standing on flat ground with no support around to repair it.

Cloak and get next to hit, use the smoke bomb to make it dizzy. -> Works perfect.
    Now trying to hit the firebase with the sword doesn't seem to work - it stays at full health and not even a slight hit (am I just that bad?). I'm not sure but judging by my shuriken damage vs. (even repaired) firebases I should at least do some damage? There is no lag or server stuff involved as I was able to take it out the same round/life using juice. This doesn't apply when juiced, then I'm able to take it out with about 2 or 3 hits. The issue just exists when not juiced.

If I'm doing something wrong (trying to hit the wrong part of the turret or whatever), tell me. Not trying to discuss if I should attack it at all (it's alone and taking out my bots ...).

Scenario two: I've noticed several supports trying to put their firebases right next to/inside turret nubs making them almost impossible to hit.

I'm not sure if that has been fixed already (haven't seen it this weekend so far) but it's still annoying.