Highest level?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Nemesis Elite, August 12, 2010.

1. Nemesis Elite

Nemesis Elite New Member

Not sure if this has been posted before but does anyone know what is the highest level in the game?
  2. joshdale

joshdale New Member

Are you referring to the level cap??? I think it's 99. Not entirely sure.
  3. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

4. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

Yes, it's 99. It's been confirmed. Use the search next time, please!
  5. tlbww

tlbww New Member

Forum cop has no powers. Leave the high and mighty at to the ones getting paid to do it.
  6. Imsoooometal

Imsoooometal New Member

This.
  7. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

It's wrong of me to request that people use the search? The number of duplicate threads is getting ridiculous. Everytime I see one, I ask the OP to use the search next time. It's to let them know it's there in case they never saw it and, if someone calls them out on it, then they might be more inclined to use it next time.
  8. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

Forum troll gets no respect. The search would be useful to cut down on the huge duplicate threads.
  9. bigthumbs

bigthumbs New Member

The level cap of 99 is old. You now earn emblems when you past level 99 and start leveling again towards level 99. I cant seem to find any information on exactly how the emblems are rewarded. The initial one i got after flipping 99 has already changed once and I am at level 42 I don't know why!? Can anyone point to an explanation of how the new level system works?
  10. F5in

F5in New Member

You still go from 0 to 99 but once you get there it resets and gives you a bot/emblem next to your name. Every time you get to 99 you get a new bot/emblem. Think of prestige mode from the CoD series. The progression of bots is up in the banner.

Slim -> Buzzer -> Gremlin -> Scrambler -> Blackjack -> Gapshot -> Bouncer -> Jackbot