High Ground Hostile Map

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by discocrisco, January 4, 2011.

1. discocrisco

discocrisco New Member

All of the current maps favor players fighting bots and pros from bridges, the upper spawn ring, or from the center structure of Ammo Mule. I'd like a map with ejector buttons on the lower levels. turrets nubs up high, and paths that allows bouncers upstairs.

I'd also like to see bouncers able to use activated jump pads on any map.
  2. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

3. sxd24

sxd24 Member

I love this idea. And cocaine. C-C-C-YEAAAH!
  4. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

:p
    DR. Rockso ftw.
    [​IMG]

OT: I like these ideas as well.
    Last edited: January 4, 2011
  5. sxd24

sxd24 Member

Dr. Rockso is goddamned hilarious. I died from laughter when I found this. FF7 fans should be familiar with the song... somewhat.

In all seriousness, though, I really like the idea of a high-ground map. Seems interesting, and can somewhat remedy the fact that Air Strikes have been having problems. I always feel cheated when I'm ejected off the map because I was pushing bots and I have no way of fighting the person on the Ejector.
  6. AtomGone

AtomGone New Member

This concept is definitely solid. I had a similar idea, but I was thinking more with lots of deep trenches and tunnels, and sort of a WW1 feel. The turret nub and ejectore placement would be similar though.