high frequent bouncing/shaking of the screen

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by TheBigOne, December 16, 2010.

1. TheBigOne

TheBigOne New Member

Just playing the tutorial level and I noticed that when I look around with the mouse while moving I get a quite annoying very high frequent up and down bouncing of the screen which is quite taxing to my eyes. It's especially bad when I don't move straight in one direction but strafe around. Could it be that the bobbing/bouncing of the character is responsible for that?

(I tried to record a video showing it but my computer is too bad to get it in a good enough framerate to notice it)

edit: I have to admit that I didn't really notice it when playing multiplayer... maybe its only noticeable in the tutorial because I was really bored :p
  2. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

Something like what you're seeing is something that can happen if the framerate is low or there's a hitch right when you spawn, but it should be fairly rare. If you can get a video of it at all that would be helpful. Otherwise there shouldn't be any bouncing of the screen, the animation of the character doesn't directly effect the camera.