Hi, I haven't been here in a very long time and have a few questions.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by axios117, December 9, 2013.

1. axios117

axios117 New Member

Ok, so I pledged $95 when this was on Kickstarter and have played it like once since. Now I have been without a computer capable of running this since that last time and will be most likely until after Christmas thanks to the magic of money. Now, I was wondering if there was a way to transfer my key to Steam? I find the UberNet store to be lacking in any download area for people who have already purchased the game and can't seem to find a way to activate any kind of Steam key even though I did get the $100 tier. I am hoping to have a suitable computer by the end of the month but I still just don't know. Do I just take the Alpha key I have in my UberNet Store account and put it into steam? Also if I download the alpha from the UberStore if I can ever find that email will it update to the latest version?

Edit: Found the Key converter for Steam and it is now in my Library. Now, I can't play it, but will the extras I got from Kicking this automatically be in game?
    Last edited: December 9, 2013
    stormingkiwi likes this.
  2. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

Provided you gave the info to Uber, the extras will be in the game eventually. Not all of it has been implemented.
  3. KNight

KNight Post Master General

Regardless if your Launching via Steam of Uber's Launcher you're still connecting to Uber's servers and such in-game and you're still using your Uber Account as your credentials. Everything will be the same regardless of which one you use.

Mike
    Methlodis likes this.