Hi guys! tatsu's back with some big news!

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by tatsujb, December 25, 2020.

1. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

Here goes :

the past year I've been quite busy putting together a team and starting development of an RTS.

We kicked off development a little under 3 months ago.

It may very well interest you, it may not.

You can come and see for yourself and make up you mind.

What I can say off the bat, may not be up your alley, is the non-spherical maps. Yeah; this isn't a PA-inspired title.

If you really need spherical maps in your life then you can ignore this, however if I've piqued you curiosity, you can click my new signature to visit our discord and come take in some of the goodies including a freshly released video!

Merry Christmas my PA folks!!!
    Last edited: April 11, 2021 at 11:34 PM
  2. mjshorty

mjshorty Well-Known Member

Most active players use discord yes, though the overall community is pretty hard to reach in general which is typical.

Definitely interested in the project, very interesting unit designs, hope there is good map design as well as that was something supreme commander 2 did well at imo
    tatsujb likes this.
  3. tatsujb

@mjshorty thanks for the kind words. yeah I liked the look of SupCom 2 maps too!

I think we may have maps with a sence of verticality as well.

A big bonus that our maps will have is that mappers will be able to make maps for Sanctuary contrary to supreme commander 2 where even to this day you can't even use modding to put in a new map.
  4. wpmarshall

wpmarshall Planetary Moderator

oo Pick me xD
    mjshorty and tatsujb like this.
  5. tatsujb

sure! :D