Hey, I'm new to PA

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by roadsidebody480, August 22, 2015.

1. roadsidebody480

roadsidebody480 New Member

Hey, I'm new to PA and was wondering if anyone would like to hang out and show me the ropes. I have Skype, and am 18, so you don't have to worry about being stuck with a squeaker.
  2. rivii

rivii Well-Known Member

Hey man welcome! :) There are quite some Clans arround who use Teamspeak or GameVox and are eager to learn you the ropes :). You have The Realm(World based?) which is a large gaming community, Promethean(EU Based) which is slowly starting to rebuild. Then there is also VoW which is more german based but is also expanding for english users. Team Burning which is Australian and more which I dont all remember but those are the most prominent ones. (You also have PAG but thats a special case lol)

anyway Goodluck and hope to see you in game!
    roadsidebody480 likes this.
  3. Geers

Geers Post Master General

[​IMG]

You're welcome ;).
  4. nixtempestas

nixtempestas Post Master General

squeaker... I'll have to remember that term...

If you really want to get into a community, try one of the clans above (there is a sub forum devoted to clans I believe) or just hop into multiplayer matches and talk to your opponents, maybe go through the game afterwards with them in chronocam to inspect what each of you did and discuss. If you wind up with someone really good you'll probably get totally steam rolled but you could probably learn a lot from them

Also, get the PA Mod Manager (I think there is a link to it in my sig) and install PA Stats. Besides a bunch of other things, it also includes an in game global chat which allows you to talk to other players just loitering around, you could ask there if an experienced player will play a game against you or spectate a game and explore it with you after.
    rivii likes this.
  5. rivii

rivii Well-Known Member

Global chat ftw