HEY! Get a mic.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by The_Jx4, August 12, 2010.

1. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

Seriously, this is one of the keys to teamwork.
    If your whole team can win without them, then great, you guys are Uber.

You'll see the difference though if all of you communicate well.
    I for one am tired of playing matches with a whole team full of no-mics.
  2. pistachiojones

pistachiojones New Member

This is true with pretty much every game these days.

Except MW2 but you really don't need communication in that pile of **** Infinity Ward calls the best game ever made. Oh wait I'm rambling.
  3. VagaBond007

VagaBond007 New Member

I had my mic plugged in, but was surprised when I played the first several matches and nobody was talking. Hopefully that'll change once people get a little more used to the game...?
  4. metalsnake27

metalsnake27 New Member

People are usually either in parties or they dont like to talk (like me)
  5. loveassassin13

loveassassin13 New Member

And me
  6. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

I still don't understand why people don't like that game. I mean, it isn't the best game ever, but its pretty darn fun.

Ugh, party chat...I hate that. Is there anyway to host a match that forces game chat?
  7. loveassassin13

loveassassin13 New Member

Yea, its called go play mw2
  8. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

? There are plenty of game modes that let you use Party Chat.
    In a teamwork oriented game, party chat really shouldn't be something popular.
  9. BlueZebra

BlueZebra New Member

I'd rather not even play crossfire by myself. I prefer premades of 5-6 in a party chat where we can pretend we're cool. =]
  10. tlbww

tlbww New Member

QFT.

I'm barking my head off with orders and reports of enemy movements only to see ppl running round killing Slim bots.

I can't hear you, Lol, I haz powarz
  11. intelekt

intelekt New Member

Modern Warfare complaints still?? If you dont like it, don't play it.. but sales dont lie and it SOLD.. Haters will hate I guess.. but to this day most of my friends list is playing MW2 on a regular basis..

I also rarely use public chat, I prefer to talk with people I know, all to often what I hear in public chat is people eating, coughing, or breathing heavily... not enjoyable as I use the Turtle Beach headset and get loud and clear sound when someone yells at their kid, dog, mom, or what not.

Loveassassin.. dont tell people to play other games.. on the MNC community site.. cmon now thats trollish..
  12. Imsoooometal

Imsoooometal New Member

Guess if I wanted a shooter where the enemy hitboxes are HUGE I'd go play MW as well. Instead, I prefer pinpoint accuracy where spraying gets you killed. CS 1.6.
  13. Ronin Tetsuro

Ronin Tetsuro New Member

It will change once all the MW2 meatsacks realize they are playing a game that takes more effort than trigger finger and ragequit.
  14. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

XBOX Live has alienated people from using Mics in Multiplayer games.

Either you get told to shut up, get ignored, or muted. Even if all you are doing is trying to coordinate/help.

Of course most view this as you bossing them around at which point they tell you to shove it up your ***. And shut the **** up.
  15. Ronin Tetsuro

Ronin Tetsuro New Member

True. It's happened to me a few times. But that's what happens when you are older than 14 and try to play in a public room.
  16. tlbww

tlbww New Member

I only play in a party. This makes coordinating so much better.
  17. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

MNC isn't an exception here, there will always be people who think they're SO AWESOME, and don't except friend/party requests. I know some people actually have valid reasons though.

2 of my friends play MNC, the rest of them play MW2 (which is a blast when all of us are together). So yah...party chat in MNC isn't really an option for me because I have no one to chat with.

I'm sure there are a lot of us who want at least 4 other people with mics on our team, so I don't think a match setting that forces game chat is unreasonable.
  18. Ronin Tetsuro

Ronin Tetsuro New Member

As long as we can mute in-game, I support this.
  19. Mutated Muskrat

Mutated Muskrat New Member

Unfortunately, party chat becomes necessary BECAUSE of MW2, Halo, Gears...pretty much any popular game that ends up attracting the dregs of humanity and internet tough guys....not to mention the 12 year olds who shouldn't even be playing the M rated games in the first place...but I digress...
  20. ABAGOFWETSAND

ABAGOFWETSAND New Member

This.