Hey all you super helpful dudes x

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by badfucatus, June 22, 2016.

1. badfucatus

badfucatus Active Member

Hi all,

Sorry about lack of input on forums lately, don't mean I ain't loving and lurking though xx Big love to all you talented folks for the Legion Expansion...Thing of beauty.

So...

Some of you guys might remember that I got lumbered with the IT department in the castle wot I is working in. Anyways the whole server thing never worked out...which is good news in my book, thanks for the advice to avoid that one like the plague.
    Anyways new challenge, and I'll try to make this as short as i can. I need to flood as much of the castle as I can with internet. We have 2 boxes, on separate lines, pretty sure they're joined or linked. We have a third but have somehow lost it somewhere in the grounds (no joke- spent 2 days digging holes like a drunken pirate in the lawn to try and find the 'box' - no joy - another story).
    I reckon i could get a cat5 cable down to a wifi router in the cave kitchen, which could sort that problem out. But I'm really after are some industrial/military grade Wifi repeaters to sort what i can for the rest of the chateau...any advice?
  2. badfucatus

badfucatus Active Member

It's quite a big chateau btw...
    IMG_1130.jpg
  3. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

tunsel11 and badfucatus like this.
  4. badfucatus

badfucatus Active Member

D'oh me! Last time I was asking about our new extension in the coach house, but of course that would work here too. Thanks Tatsujb... I'll let you know how it goes