[Help] Login To Server Rejected

Discussion in 'Support!' started by uch1hasasuke, September 10, 2014.

1. uch1hasasuke

uch1hasasuke New Member

I can't join multiplayer lobbies .
    I can create my own games and people can join but i cant join anyones lobby.
    1) Ive disabled my Antivirus and Fire Wall.
    2)Restarted relaunched etc.

Does the same on my brother pc .
    I'm thinking it might be my internet but I can find any posts that are related .
    Thanks in advance.
  2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Sounds like bug FS#4049. You can try installing the Faster Server Browser Mod to see it that helps. Use PAMM to install it.
  3. uch1hasasuke

uch1hasasuke New Member

I should probably clarify a little .
    When i click join it says "Login Accepted".
    Stays on this screen untill i ress F5 the it says "Login to server rejected" and returns met o main Menu
  4. uch1hasasuke

uch1hasasuke New Member

Oke so it is my internet that is blocking something , If i swithc to a 3G network everything is fine .
    Any suggestions on how to fix it ?
  5. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Any firewalls that might be blocking stuff? PA needs TCP9000 - 9100 to be open, but that's about it apart from https of course.
  6. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

I suggest contacting your ISP to see if you're behind a firewall or a router that's blocking PA's ports.
  7. uch1hasasuke

uch1hasasuke New Member

I have forwarded the ports 9000-9100 and it now works . However I'm using a Belkin router and I have forwarded the IP to my Computers Adress , but i cant forward the same ports for my brothers pc , it says teh ports overlap ?
  8. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

The easy option is to turn the hardware firewall off completely. Then it should work for both of you. On most routers you should be able to forward the same ports to different destinations however that is down to how good the firmware is. I would suggest you look and see if a firmware update is available for the router (should be an option to do it direct although it's been a while since I've played around with a Belkin device)...

Edit: If you do updated the router firmware be aware that it may loose *all the settings* (including your ISP info + the port forwarding you set up) so make sure you have access to this before installing the update!
  9. uch1hasasuke

uch1hasasuke New Member

I checked for firmware updates and I am running on the latest version .
    My router was pretty expensive so I aslo thought it should be able to forward same ports to different Ip's.
    My router model : PLAY N600 DB .
    It's their second best model according to my box
  10. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Ok I looked on Belkins website and the manual doesn't even mention port forwarding, however another article does (generic) and it looks like you can only forward a port to one device.

Your *only option* is to add either yours or your brothers machine to the 'DMZ' table. That will completely disable the fire wall to that specific ip address. That's the best I can suggest with that router :(