Help in campaign

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by ohhhshiny, August 4, 2014.

1. ohhhshiny

ohhhshiny Active Member

I know i know, usually the campaign is pretty easy stuff. Most of the time you can even go afk for 10 minutes and your co-commander finish the level.
    But somehow i got a problem. It is my second bossfight, and it is 3v4 (somehow one of my co commanders explodet without any reason, literally, we were alone on the planet and he went just boom, in the middle of his base)

I got no nuclear tech, no orbital tech, but my enemy sits on another planet. Every time i send some fabbers to the enemy planet a HUGE enemy airforce comes where they land and most of the time kill the transportation before it can even land, and for sure cant set up a teleporter.
    Can somebody tell me what could work?
  2. tehtrekd

tehtrekd Post Master General

Most people will tell you to "think big" and load up ~300 astraeii with vanguards/infernos (unless you don't have vehicles, in which case, GG, buddy). That usually works, but takes a bajillion years, so if you don't care about legitimacy, you can always cheat a retry.

Close the window and reopen it, go into the GW and you can just restart the boss fight from the beginning.
    (Note: this may be patched. Last time I did it was before the most recent update so you know, at your own risk and all that)
  3. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

4. nguk9

nguk9 New Member

Brian good link.
  5. ohhhshiny

ohhhshiny Active Member

Yeah nice guide, even though not really something "new", but nice to read a summary for all possibilities. I guess astraeus is the way, even though by now it doesnt even really matter since the game crashed and i probably have to restart the level. Good to know for the future though
  6. hellhat

hellhat New Member

This. Just alt+F4 and retry the battle. If you can, rush orbital and get something over to the enemy planet before they airspam.
  7. japporo

japporo Active Member

That reminds me of a feature request I've been meaning to make: there really should be a restart button for single player matches and skirmish matches where all other players are AI.