HELP!!! Connect to Server Issues

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by Karma, January 30, 2011.

1. Karma

Karma New Member

Hi, I recently purchased MNC thru steam, played the tutorial, and really enjoyed it, but anytime i try to join my friends, or any online game for that matter, it starts to load, then says "Connection Lost" with messages like "server full"(which i understand) but then most of the time i get "connection to server lost, or failed" nehow, its every time, i need some help here people, i been to http://www.canyourunit.com and passed with flying colors..... SOMEONE.... PLEASE???????
  2. o

o Head Honcho Official PA

Do you by any chance have a Thompson router? There are known issues with this hardware, and workarounds. If not, what kind of router do you have?
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I have this same issue. My computer is hardwired directly to my DSL modem which is an AT&T.

[Edit]
    Here is a thread with others having the same problem as well. There is even a video of it in the thread. viewtopic.php?f=30&t=6836
  4. Karma

Karma New Member

im not sure what the routers are, but i am on a laptop and sometime i use wireless, sometimes i nuse an ethernet cord, i dont know much about computers, or routes and modems.... but i can try to find out
  5. lordjrs

lordjrs New Member

My modem is a SpeedTouch 330, and i have the same issue.
  6. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

7. lordjrs

lordjrs New Member

8. Morello

Morello New Member

They can't patch it because it's an issue with the router. If you do ipconfig /all it might show you your local IP address, and your default gateway which is the router's address.
  9. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

Unfortunately I haven't seen anyone find a way to access these settings on a Speedtouch USB modem. Some old forums talk of downloading some drivers for the device that may allow you access to those settings, but the links to the drivers are long since dead.