Headshot count.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by RAGE I V3NOM, September 7, 2010.

1. RAGE I V3NOM

RAGE I V3NOM New Member

I'd really like a headshot stat at the end (alongside bot kills etc). When I play sniper I'm always interested in how many headshots I pulled off. IF it's possible a total headshot stat would be really awesome as well (but I'm guessing they're not recorded anywhere so probably can't be displayed).

Thanks for reading Uber!
  2. Zeromus EG

Zeromus EG New Member

Speaking of headshots, does anyone know if the other classes (besides Sniper) get any sort of bonus for headshots?

I know the Sniper Rifle does more damage vs Bots and Pros, but I've been trying to go for headshots on Gunners with my Rail Gun and it seems to make 0 difference.

Dunno whether it'd be better if they did or didn't have a damage multiplier tbh, I guess anything that rewards good accuracy is good.
  3. MikeLanglois

MikeLanglois New Member

Total headshots are recorded in the career milestone section of the locker room, last area of the sniper section btw.
  4. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

its not hard to remember how many head shots u got unless u just spam everything down with ur sniper and can never tell when u get a lucky one.
  5. Vuther

Vuther New Member

Yep, this is completely true. You get protags! Just check them after every match and do some simple calculations to see how many headshots you pulled off (though a heavily expanded postmatch board would be very cool...)
  6. XxBurningIce

XxBurningIce New Member

I understand what he means, as I am a sniper mainly myself.

Obviously in the locker room there is a count of headshots, and you can count, but when you're focused in the game and it gets a bit long, you aren't focused on counting how many headshots you have.

Probably a way to show off a bit, which I wouldn't mind, but not something to add a whole section over.
  7. scyfed

scyfed New Member

what if your like me and get so many you lose track? :lol:
  8. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

count the ones that arent headshots then subtract :D :mrgreen:
  9. thedivineforce

thedivineforce New Member

You could always just tally up the head shots as your playing. :)