Headsets

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Mrsubguy, January 4, 2012.

1. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

Can anyone recommend any good headsets (For Pc not xbox) under 40 dollars? Hopefully something that'll last a while
  2. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Earforce X12s work for CS 1.6. Trust me.
  3. grayfox

grayfox Active Member

Plaintronics.
  4. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

This. I always ruin the cable after a while so I buy a cheap heaset. Plantronics works well enough.
  5. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

^ this. Trust him.
  6. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I haven't tried X12s, but TB X11s have all you could ask for at a low price. They're comfy, they sound great, they last forever, you can hear yourself talk so you don't scream, and you can find them on amazon for $50. It may be worth the extra cash if you want something that's going to be permanent.
  7. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

How long is "A while"? Do the wired ones have more problems than the wireless besides the problems all wired headsets do? Would rather get these than turtle beaches just because sound isnt a big factor in the games i play at the moment just need a mic to communicate to the team
  8. gunked

gunked New Member

you might aswell invest in a surround sound headset they are way, way, way better than a stereo headset

I have an 2 TB x1 and a x11 and i have HPA2 /w HD audio rush 5.1 decoder and what i can tell you from exprience is if you are dont have the money right now save for a 5.1 headset they blow your hears off
  9. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

i got tb x31 and they rule since they are wireless but x11 are just as damn good only wires all over.

Also you can use your 360 controller wired or wireless (if you buy the usb adaptor to get the signal) and its the same damn thing as your xbox if you have one