Hate messages from other players

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by krunkthuzad, April 28, 2011.

1. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

I get called bad names everyday due to this game. I also get lots of love mail from people thanking me for carrying them, like from intervention for example.
  2. TheDi5turb3d1

TheDi5turb3d1 New Member

Dude I remember one time I got hate mail from this sniper I was in the process of owning and he sent me, and I quote: "you're a cum burping gutter slut why don't you kill someone else?" and I lol'd
  3. rhineville

rhineville Member

I'm starting to feel like I should be sending out hate mail.

Seriously, I stick around to the end of any match for any beating unless there's spawnkilling involved on either side (then it just makes more sense to get out and find a new game rather than wait 6 minutes to play the next round) it's something I pride myself on, stay put to make sure both sides have a good game. But when a deployed gunner tries to spawncamp me one round and he quits out next because all of a sudden we're not pigs trapped in a burning barn... I mad.
  4. Vlane

Vlane New Member

5. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Rhine! I've played against you recently with a couple friends, those were good games! I hope you didn't rage or anything, I play Support mostly now so when we play we don't stomp the enemy team as easily. They were fun games though you're very good with the railgun!
  6. rhineville

rhineville Member

Hey :D Good games. The only time I actually get upset is when I stick around while I get tuned (which is often) and then the other team won't do the same. These days it seems that I'm either getting destroyed or playing against a team of 3 after everyone quits out.

I do the same as you, but I go assassin when I think the game will be easier. I'm just a terrible assassin.
  7. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

Hate-mail is pretty annoying. I was playing in a game of 6v6. I was assault and I got an uberstreak. Even though I got an uber streak, my team lost. I was pushing bots and leaving plenty of openings for my team mates, but they wouldn't push. I get this message saying "We stomped your @$$" after the game.

After receiving this, the next map was steel peel. I went sniper against a whole bunch of armorless tanks and gunners. I was lucky enough to find bacon in the first 5 minutes of the match. I then proceeded to go 26-1. I got an uberstreak, but then the entire enemy team decided to get a revenge kill on me, completely abandoned the moneyball, and minigunned me to death. Right after I was killed, the game ended. After this, I get a message saying "You are a Fin SOB and I hate you."

I then replied with: "If you wouldn't stand still, you might live for more than a second."

He then replied: "I should be able to stand still without getting shot."

After this, I decided to LOL and stop messaging him.
  8. truckus

truckus New Member

I thought this image most suited the fact that this is about a shooting game.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: May 2, 2011
  9. Pilkey420

Pilkey420 New Member

Personally i love hate mail, it makes me know that i destroy people for the most part. Sure they're new or just crappy,but it just makes me feel good.
  10. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

I got 2 hate mails in 2 minutes the other day, both voice msgs, from different people, and both said "stop using aimbot *swearing words*" and I laughed and when I saw them again they left straight away scared much
  11. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

What? I never send mail to anyone only people who play assassin who think there cool. I would kill my self if you carried me. And i don't even remember playing you i have been playing the beta. If your in a pub with me chances are your trying hard to impress me and im just wacking off.
  12. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

MLG not recognizing a troll = lol

inb4 MLG saying I recognized but was playing along herpaderp
  13. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

I think u made?
  14. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Go back to gamefaqs.
  15. KidCahill

KidCahill New Member

Ive had some brilliant hate mail recently, the best has came from WinterKnight X when he lovingly wrote this morning..

"congrats. you killed me by surprize and not in combat. *****"..

:?

I guess it's not the right Monday Night 'COMBAT' etiquette to shoot somebody without viable warning anymore, well concider me told :lol:
  16. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

Granted, Monday Night Surprise is not as good as an Afternoon Delight.
    [​IMG]
  17. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

I've been hated on for using all classes in MNC which finalizes my point that all classes are overpowered making it balanced. I got a lot of messages they began to delete themselves for more space. I was going to keep them to add to the rage mail thread but I guess not :(

Since Drizys thread got stupidly locked (as always) I'd like to add that WinterKnight X is a huge idiot and I got messages from him before too. I personally love rage mail as it makes me feel good about myself. <3 :mrgreen:
  18. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

I was playing on my Randy account and I got some luv mail from Officer Willy's new account for healing him. WOOOOOOO

BTW why was he never picked up for a competitive team? Dude was a beast back in the OXYTEAM era.
  19. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I kept trying to start a team with willy. I believe he was either a sub or was picked up by a team for a little and never played. What's his new account? Can't believe he still plays.
  20. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member