Has Uber adjusted team balance issues?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Doglasde0519, February 2, 2011.

1. Doglasde0519

Doglasde0519 New Member

I hadn't heard any news about such updates, but I've been getting stomped a lot less these days.

I don't know if it's just the people I'm lucky enough to be playing with, but I've been in some real back and forth, nail bitter, all the way to overtime games lately.

Also, once I had almost all my teammates drop out on the last second, and I was then taken back to the lobby. I don't remember that happening before. I was pretty happy with not having to play a 2 on 6 match.
  2. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Not to anyone's knowledge. I haven't played since Saturday, where I was playing solo and getting stomped left and right. I quit in disgust and went to play something else. I probably just got into a bad string of lobbies.
  3. Undertaker4uplr

Undertaker4uplr New Member

I also noticed better matches. Lasting longer, and more dynamic. Actually haven't been pub stomped in a few days. I doubt they would have made a special update without letting the community know though. Maybe the teams who were pub stomping have gotten board and moved on.
  4. DonnyD

DonnyD New Member

I think that the quality of opponents has been steadily rising, rather than Uber stepping in and tweaking. Which is a good thing. I'm just glad that people decided to learn their classes and get better with them, as opposed to quitting in disgust and walking away from the game entirely.