GW, Unlocking Loadouts

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Minamitsu, January 12, 2016.

1. Minamitsu

Minamitsu New Member

The odds for a boss to appear that awards a loadout seems way too low for me. At first I was really looking forward to trying different loadouts, but after 7 wars i have not found a single one.
    At this point I'm burned out on the wars since I have done every system setup on every difficulty but Absurd, and I would rather not do them all again just to start with a slightly different setup when I can get modded ones.
    Just want to say that I think it would be really nice if finding loadout unlocks was more reliable.
  2. wondible

wondible Post Master General

Not finding a single one is pretty poor luck. Makes me wonder if the "choose three" mode doesn't properly account for them.
  3. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

I think unlocking load-outs became broken after Titans was released. I don't think Uber ever fixed that one.
    See also https://forums.uberent.com/threads/galactic-war-commander-unlocking.70819
    I haven't tried myself though.
  4. wondible

With a brand new profile and devmode, I was able to unlock a new profile in 3/3 games tried in titans, and 1/2 in classic mode. So it's either really bad luck, something odd in and old profile, or a mod issue.
    stuart98 and DeathByDenim like this.
  5. wondible

Since a couple people seem to have really bad luck, I hit it with a sledge hammer
    tunsel11 likes this.