GW Loadouts

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by ninjadude501, July 7, 2014.

1. ninjadude501

ninjadude501 New Member

I was wondering if there was a way I could unlock the loadout in Galactic War that has a lot of sub commanders without defeating First Seeker Osiris. In other words, is there a file I can edit to unlock that loadout?

Sorry if this isn't in the right section.
  2. wondible

wondible Post Master General

While anywhere in GW, open the console (default key is `) and type:

Code:
    require('shared/gw_common').bank.addStartCard({id: 'gwc_start_subcdr'})
    Since the game doesn't expect this to change very often, leave GW and return, and it should be in the available loadouts.
  3. ninjadude501

ninjadude501 New Member

Thanks!
  4. sycspysycspy

sycspysycspy Active Member

That is cheating LOL
  5. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Is it, or does it just count as 'modding'? It's funny how those 2 can overlap sometimes...
  6. ninjadude501

ninjadude501 New Member

Yes, and? It's single player, and I'm not all that good yet. Cheating, when limited, in my opinion, can help with people training their skills.
  7. sycspysycspy

you could try the loadout mod, it's more fun than the default loadout
  8. sycspysycspy

I took a look at how the loadout mod works and created a "CHEAT" loadout myself lol. That is the way to cheat XD. And sorry to the author I changed his mod without his permission. :p

Note: To use this hacked mod, replace the original mod where the mod manager place it and enable the mod start a new gw, you could choose the 9th new loadout named "Cheat". To remove this "Cheat" loadout you can just simply reinstall the loadout mod from MM. What it dose is unlocking all units(If I am not missing anything), buff all units' hp,speed and dmg to 200%, reduce build metal cost to 50%, increase metal and energy production by 100% and also buff the build arm's speed.

PS:There is a bug in the code that cause energy production not doubled. I have fixed it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: July 9, 2014
  9. sycspysycspy

@trialq Sorry that I modded your mod without your permission.