1. miller

miller New Member

I have been finding it hard to do nearly as well with the gunner as i do with any of the other classes i mainly attribute this to my inability to "claw"(i find it strange to hold the controller in such a way).

The only time i even use my gunner any more is when the opposing team is looking pretty silly and i have a friend of descent abilities and even them i feel "nerft" compared to my other classes
  2. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I don't understand what exactly this thread is about. There is no questions in it. So I will simply refer you to the guides about Gunners in this.
  3. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

4. xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon New Member

5. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

I suggest just not playing gunner if its not for you then.
  6. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

I have a substitute for clawing. I put my reticule over my opponent with the moving stick while using my thumb to press the A key. It works decently. I get pretty good scores.
  7. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

8. miller

miller New Member

no i use bronze with gold acc and 2 rof although i have heard the rof dosent do mush to the mini(s) but after getting mowed down by a gunner using higher rof and = armor i quicklr realized to dismiss such things
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

well, thats most of your problem right there. run gold armor and silver fire rate. bronze is up to you. MAYBE silver criticals if you are a deploy heavy gunner.
  10. mulletmann21

mulletmann21 New Member

My gunner set up is typically gold Armor, silver Accuracy, and bronze RoF and it seems to work alright for me, however to each their own.
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

armor
    RoF
    xxxx

is a very solid build on any class.