Gremlin targeting bug

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by vortexcontinuum, April 11, 2011.

1. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

Just a minor thing I've noticed about Gremlins: When they are pursuing someone who goes up onto their spawn ring, instead of giving up and going after something else I've seen them try their little claws out to enter through the lower spawn doors. This could possibly happen with other spawned bots, but from what I've seen only Gremlins do it.
  2. qwepir

qwepir New Member

Wait so are you saying they actually go inside the spawn or just bang on the door?
  3. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

They just walk futilely against the spawn door.
  4. DelBoy

DelBoy New Member

Yeah, I've seen that too, and it was in all maps, so it's not map-specific. Funny part is they don't attack you and remain cloaked when you shoot at them while they're still camping and walking against the door. :lol:

What's more worrisome for me, is on Spunky when a player is chased by a Bouncer, and there are still turrets around the money ball, and when that player jumps onto the upper ring; the Bouncer does not attack the turrets but goes directly for the ball instead. :|
  5. corducken

corducken Member

Another gremlin bug is the ridiculous amount of juice they give out.

Once I killed a double group of gremlins targeting me as tank and went from 30% to full juice in two death blossoms because they tend to drop a juice box every other time. It just doesn't seem to match up to other bots.