Greendots black backround when match starts bug PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Support!' started by drumkingofdoom, July 6, 2016.

?

Can someone tell me how to fix bug that gives green dots during match instead of a visual of a plane

1. ?no idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Planetary Annihilation Bug(s) "PLEASE HELP When i start a match all i see is the tabs and everythin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. drumkingofdoom

drumkingofdoom New Member

Planetary Annihilation Bug(s)

"PLEASE HELP
    When i start a match all i see is the tabs and everything but i don't see the planets or whats happening. There are green dots in a black screen and when i zoom in or out the green dots multiply filling my screen with lots of green dots. How do i fix this. My Laptop specs are in the recommended range and i have plenty of memory i just can't get rid of this bug.
    Could someone plz help me.

Ps.the only way i could still do stuff and see what the hell i'm doing is with the minimap of the planet where you can select and build stuff. and that really sucks to play on. its like playing in a phone.
    PLEASE HELP"

this was my post on steam but this time i'm posting it with the PA log files.
    I have also run a dxdiag command and there where no problems found.
    Here are some Errors in the log that might perhaps explain why this is happening otherwise check the log file. (i don't have all of them cause it is a long log that keeps repeating i find.

ERROR Error reading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planetary Annihilation Titans\media\stock_mods\client\: 3

ERROR ContentBundler::appendFile Unable to find path: /ui/mods/ui_mod_list.js

ERROR [JS/main] :1: Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method '_trigger'

[00:48:44.687] ERROR [JS/IconAtlas] :1: Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method '_trigger'
    [00:48:44.687] ERROR [JS/SpecialIconAtlas] :1: Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method '_trigger'

[00:48:47.141] ERROR [JS/game] bundle://boot/boot.js:44281: Failed loading coui://ui/mods/pachat/start.js with 404 after 0.073 seconds

[00:48:47.203] ERROR [JS/uberbar] bundle://boot/boot.js:44281: Failed loading coui://ui/mods/pachat/jabber.js with 404 after 0.024 seconds

[00:48:47.219] ERROR [JS/uberbar] bundle://boot/boot.js:44281: Failed loading coui://ui/mods/pachat/uberbar.js with 404 after 0.055 seconds

[00:48:48.469] ERROR Error reading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planetary Annihilation Titans\media\stock_mods\server\: 3

[00:48:49.734] ERROR [JS/IconAtlas] :1: Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method '_trigger'
    [00:48:49.734] ERROR [JS/SpecialIconAtlas] :1: Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method '_trigger'

ERROR Error reading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planetary Annihilation Titans\media\stock_mods\client\: 3

[00:51:14.969] ERROR [JS/player_guide] bundle://boot/boot.js:37180: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'resolve' of undefined
    [00:51:14.969] ERROR [JS/player_guide] bundle://boot/boot.js:37180: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'resolve' of undefined

ERROR [JS/game] :1: Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method '_trigger'

[02:44:33.016] ERROR Error opening struct UnitListSpec spec "/pa/units/unit_list.json.player", file failed to load
    [02:44:33.016] ERROR Failed to load unit list
    [02:44:34.125] ERROR Error reading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Planetary Annihilation Titans\media\stock_mods\client\: 3

Attached Files:

2. drumkingofdoom

the DxDiag file if interested

Attached Files:

3. drumkingofdoom

Ps :This is meant for PA Titans
  4. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

Does it show in a screenshot?
  5. drumkingofdoom

20160706034117_1.jpg 20160706034155_1.jpg

Attached Files:

6. drumkingofdoom

smiley bug

Attached Files:

DeathByDenim and cola_colin like this.
  7. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

Have you verified the game or uninstalled / reinstalled?

And does that still happen with windowed vs fullscreen and medium vs low?
    drumkingofdoom likes this.
  8. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Hi, have you double checked to ensure PA.exe is set to run on the dedicated gpu? If not it might be defaulting to the Intel igpu instead.... p.s. that bug looks kinda awesome :p
    drumkingofdoom likes this.
  9. drumkingofdoom

Thanks i reinstalled PA Titans and uninstalled PA . I also changed the default grafics card.
    it works so im happy :D:);):D
    cdrkf likes this.
  10. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Nice, glad we could help :)