1. SYN Reaper55729

SYN Reaper55729 New Member

I thought everything was fine, but now everyone starts to jump when I try to grapple with any class. When I'm an assassin I can't grab people in mid air, so people start hopping like they are little fairies or something. Also it rages me when I'm a sniper and an assault comes up to me then starts playing defensively.
  2. jjcpockets

jjcpockets New Member

As the assassin sneak up on them and try to grab them before they even realize you're there.

As the sniper take advantage of the freeze traps to force people to stand still (and then aim for the face).
  3. SYN Reaper55729

It's easy said than done.
  4. DCtheEE

DCtheEE New Member

Not really. Part of being an assassin is knowing when an opportunity opens up. If they're jumping around, run away and stab someone else. It's not tough.
  5. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

You can easily get the jump on people as an assassin if you play well, jumping is something I do often to avoid those assault and assassin grapples, and it works :p
  6. SYN Reaper55729

That's the issue, I always play offensive, and I never run away until I kill them.
  7. DCtheEE

DCtheEE New Member

Well, get out of that habit. This isn't a run and gun game. Take your time.
  8. Rick Tn

Rick Tn New Member

Thats your problem right there...

Assassin is pretty much a hit and run character if you're going for a grapple kill. I pretty much always get away asap if I fail a grapple or don't manage to kill outright, depending on the situation. There's no shame in running off and living to tell the tale.
  9. SYN Reaper55729

It's also when I'm a sniper, which is sad, because most of the people I play are defensive.
  10. Luca Bligth

Luca Bligth New Member

With the Assassin hit and run tactics work best. If I grapple a Tank or Gunner from the front they wont die but changing weapons and cloaking mid grapple gives me a chance to back away and fire shuriken to finish them off. But I almost never take on any classes from the front unless they are half dead.

One thing that has been bothering me (this may only be me), is sometimes after a grapple when I try to sprint my Assassin's sprint gets choppy and the only way to stop it is respawning or using a smoke bomb. It is very annoying and occasionally gets me killed. Is this just me? If not is there something you guys can do about it?

Look forward to playing with you all. Feel free to add me! Luca Bligth :)