Grand Prize vs. Modern Era

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by x Zatchmo, September 16, 2011.

1. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Guys, guys, I got dis. Sigmare be in da spawn rum da whole time.
  2. joker

joker Active Member

Assault: Miracle
    Gunner: Deadeye
    Tank: Shammas
    Sniper: Sigmar
    Assassin: PU5H
    Support: Ace

vs.

Assault: Chron/Teapot/Kckzi
    Gunner:Wildman/Yan/Chron
    Tank:Hawkshade/Yan
    Sniper: Zatchmo/Kckzi
    Assassin: Manouso/Deadpool
    Support: Jon#'s/Yan

Who wins? Skill improvements since the weak era they dominated. Slaying power, chemistry, bot pushing, teamwork. Discuss. All the GP members say they would win 5 out of 5, 4 out of 5 at worst, but i strongly feel otherwise
  3. De Troll

De Troll New Member

4. joker

joker Active Member

5. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

We would win, it wouldnt even be a close game LMAO!
  6. joker

joker Active Member

hawkshade knows whats up. they wouldnt be able to handle a group of current players, all hype and nostalgia
  7. Know your Role Randy

Know your Role Randy New Member

Who?

I played MNC for the first time in a while tonight, and was still going 50-0 like it was nothing. Sorry randies, but skill and talent wins over nerdiness. Just because you guys actually still play the game, doesn't mean I couldn't warm up over a game or two and slay your balls off.

Wait... are we say with, or without cheating controllers?
  8. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I can nerf myself a little to get down to your level. :cool:
  9. Know your Role Randy

Please. I've never played MNC without nerfing myself. Even my 94-0 game I was going easy on them.

And I mean.. come on. GP was the most dominant team in a game where there was no competition... and I was by far the best slayer in the game. If there had actually been a reason for me to try in this game, and I'd actually played with the GP kids enough to mesh with them, we would've been unstoppable. I mean ****... just the thought of me getting on GP made Chaos go from a nerdy canadian playing this game 10 hours a day, to turning off his gold account and admitting he needed to get a life so he wouldn't have to face me. I mean really... I made a CANADIAN give up XBL entirely out of fear. That puts me on another level.

Plus.. I play XBL 2-3 times a month and I'm still 3rd for kills, and I did it without the nerd status that Peachy and Chaos brought to the table.
  10. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

This guy. Ive heard so much hype that when I raped you in the private that tom hosted, I was like I AM DISAPPOINT.
  11. Know your Role Randy

lolwut? Not sure I remember, but it was probably just another one of the times where I got so sick of being unmatched by anyone that I quit for a long period of time then come back to play casually for 3-4 days then quit again. Not shocked though, people who have only played me a couple of times always like to remember the one or two good kills they get on me... they usually forget the times I completely embarrass them.... or at least forget to mention it when they try to act big on the forums. Please kid, the only privates I ever took seriously in this game where the ones where I carried/beat up on GP to make Chronicle rage, and the series where I carried TEG against feedle. Other than that, privates were nothing to me but games where I knew there were 6 people on the other team who would do anything to get a kill on me, which gave me lots of LuLz.

I'm known for being one of the best gunners in the game, while all I did was smoke weed and smash pub kids non stop while taking this game so lightly I turned down GP 5 times. You're known for being the kid who turned decent once he got a cheating controller, and is apparently still taking this game seriously when it's beyond dead.

:lol:
  12. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

I like how youre playing the victim, nice ;). You still suck tho. Learn to kill in privates.
  13. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

CHEATING CONTROLLER!? WTF IS THAT!?
  14. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Correction, I carried TEG against Feedle.
  15. joker

joker Active Member

Remember kids, if you lose, its because you werent trying
    And when you win, you still arent trying
    Only the other team ever tries
  16. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

My god, what if everyone tried in one single match? Spontaneous human combustion is my guess.
  17. joker

joker Active Member

The Rapture
  18. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Deadeye will be able to walk again.
  19. Know your Role Randy

Can't tell if you're trolling, or serious. If you're serious, you're even dumber than the rest of the MNC kids. Privates in this game are super easy compared to public matches, in privates I have teammates and a support healing me, in public matches I have 0 help and usually a team of 4 pubstomping pub assaults chasing me down. Trust me when I say, with the <10 private matches I've played, I'm still better in privates than you are.

Why is it kids know their place and keep their mouth shut when I'm active in a game and destroying kids, then when I quit XBL and play 2-3 times a month I have randoms all over my balls talking ****. Hawkshade, even with your cheating controller, you'll never be as good as me. It's nothing to be feel bad about, but seriously, don't talk **** just because you killed me once or twice when you were playing the game 10+ hours more a day than me.

LoL. Zatch, really? I didn't really know you well enough to have much respect for you, but you just showed you're not worth any. Good job. Oh well, guess it just proves that when you're as infamous as me, even kids who are usually relatively cool will eventually talk ****/nutride/be faggish. Serves me right for thinking anyone who spends any time on the forums would have a mind for himself and not jump on the fagwagon.

Man I'm glad I'm over XBL and dead communities filled with terrible kids. Just a shame, you kids spend so much time dealing with people online and being anonymous, you forgot what respect and honor is. Funny though, because I know for a fact that half of you kids wouldn't say any sort of handicapped joke if you actually thought I was handicapped, and if you did you're even shittier little kids than I thought. Yet you say it just to be annoying and immature, knowing that I can't really knock your teeth in like I would if you said it to my face. Really is a shame, your parents should've taught you better. Too many years of being no lifers, and such little ***** has gotten the best of you.

Anyway, I'm done trolling you complete randies. I just thought it'd be fun to stop by and see if there were any threads about me even though I quit a long time ago.. and what do you know.. there was. And with just one little post about how I'm a god, I have every MNC random who's still awake trolling me and talking ****. Hilarious. Oh well, I'll check back in in another 3-4 months... when you kids will still be terrible, still be playing this game, and still be immature pieces of **** with no life and no future
  20. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Nicely paragraphed