Good gameplay videos?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Strategy and Tactics' started by Kel, February 23, 2011.

1. Kel

Kel New Member

Are there any good videos with some gameplay for the pc? Everything I found is for Xbox,
    I'm looking escpecially for assasin and gunner.

Links pls :D.
  2. Rammite

Rammite New Member

3. Kel

Kel New Member

Damn, thats funny ... but not a real help for improving myself :D.
  4. Vinak

Vinak New Member

5. Kel

Kel New Member

Sorry, but with this fast forward stuff it's really annoying to watch :(. Don't know why, but it stresses my eyes.

And you go only for killing pros, enemy bots are often in your base. I don't think that's the way an assa should be played.
  6. ZombeaR

ZombeaR New Member

I've uploaded a couple of gunner game plays and an assault game play on my channel so far. Here's the MNC playlist: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 6CCA4D12C4

All PC footage. Remember that if the enemy team doesn't have a sniper that can aim, you have a lot of freedom as a gunner. If they DO have a sniper that can aim, you're very restricted. The two gunner videos I've got up there right now don't have any snipers on the other team as far as I know, so it made my job a lot easier.
  7. Vinak

Vinak New Member

People on these forums seem to pigeon hole the Assassin into an exclusive bot killer for some reason. From my perspective, not only is this a detrimental play style it is also impractical. The Assassin is perfectly capable of doing everything.

And I can upload a non sped up version of my latest video. I had not realized Youtube had increased its 10 minute limit to 15 minutes....I haven't uploaded a video in like 3 years prior to this....yea, looking at the dates of my old videos it is almost exactly 3 years.
  8. muromets

muromets Member

if you want good gameplay vids you have to watch xenonox's videos. on youtube he is known as "xenorich" but you will deffinately learn something from him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xenorich

he's got tones of mnc vids!
  9. RayHanley

RayHanley New Member

A) Why you necro?

B)
    C) Xeno's gameplay are a bit too slow.
  10. grayfox

grayfox Active Member

11. RayHanley

RayHanley New Member

12. gunked

gunked New Member

pc sucks its all about xbox with no updates
  13. violo

violo New Member

It depends on how you play. Although I played the PC version first (wanted to play the Xbox version first personally), I feel as though the PC version is a bit more balanced and a lot more bugs are fixed. Also, I rather mouse and keyboard to Controller imo.
    For example I think Juice gain rate is toned down (may need to be confirmed) and most of the juice attributes were toned down allowed for not quite as much of a juice off between teams. Level 2 Rockit Turrets being added to the base at the start really helps for longer matches.
    But really, I'm a PC player and I find the Xbox version a bit strange. It's probably the other way around for Xbox players, but that's my opinion at least.
  14. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Don't listen to Gunked violo. He doesn't know how to play the objective.
  15. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

False! It's just that killing bots is so much harder than killing noobs. At least it is on Xbox.
  16. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Have you ever tried throwing your controller against the wall? Due to the aim-assist I believe that would work quite well in both scenarios.
  17. gunked

gunked New Member

Im a slayer, but i have played assassin from time to time. And it feels good not to be juiced on every five seconds like the gunner

http://www.youtube.com/PLZDONTGANKME