Gobinumb overpowered?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by V5S, August 21, 2010.

1. V5S

V5S New Member

Gobinumb (the gold armor perk) seems to increase health WAY beyond what should be allowed. As near as I can tell, it lets gunners survive an assassin backstab (with knife) and tanks survive a backstab even with the sword. It also triples the health of assassins, allowing them to take 6 rockets before dying (rather than 2) and survive an assault's charge. Your thoughts?
  2. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

That's the point of the armor, lol. People are sacrificing the chance at some other level 3 spot for more armor so it's fair.
  3. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

Yeah, they have to sacrifice a gold. Usually they have slow reload speed, movement or skill regen which helps you, the enemy, alot.
  4. ComedyFish

ComedyFish New Member

How is armor overpowered? I take it so I live longer but that also means you take longer to kill.
  5. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

A Gunner with Gold Armor being backstabbed by an Assassin has him near death. A Tank with Silver Armor also ends the same way, a slither of health left. I mean without that Armor the Gunner and Tank are sitting ducks for Assassins.

If any other class uses Gold and even Silver armor then, Imo, they aren't using that class to it's full potential. It's obvious that the Gold armor is there with the Gunner/Tank in mind.

I will say this yet again, I find the game to be perfectly balanced.
  6. 1uke

1uke New Member

You're wrong in saying the only classes that should use gobinumb are tanks and gunners... I use it on my sin and sniper to beef them up and survive grappels and gunfights...everything else you said though was on point. :)
  7. vorsmyth

vorsmyth New Member

Gold armor support is pretty nice too, but yea on the other three its a waste.
  8. Dystopia

Dystopia New Member

I use gold armor on Assassin when I'm pushing lanes (when my team cares about winning) and silver when I'm planning on going insanely positive (my team cares about having fun). Assassins almost need the doubled health to lane, and when focusing on kills it's nice to have an extra 50% buffer for escapes.
  9. Rawdell210

Rawdell210 New Member

think ide rather not be one shotted than to have rate of fire. my killing power in rate of fire but i think its better to have gobinumb less deaths, over powered? naw assassins still find ways to kick my *** with lung
  10. UberGunner

UberGunner New Member

Personally I think it should be based on how much health you had before you applied the armor (not counting character upgrades) rather than a flat rate.

Don't cry assassins, you still get to one shot gunners when you buy the sword.
  11. Ownage Messiah

Ownage Messiah New Member

Its sad, your the lowest of the low in the game and you cant use it right. Either go back to mw2 or learn to use ur damn class.
  12. Rawdell210

Rawdell210 New Member

true true,