Go to the event button

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by 0ritfx, August 30, 2012.

1. 0ritfx

0ritfx Member

Shortly:
    When in TA anything noteworthy comes up the player receives a notification. I would like to be able to click on the notification so that my screen centers on the source of it.
  2. zidonuke

zidonuke Member

Notifications should be categorized and then viewable in a list that shows the history for that event category. Kinda like sins of a solar empire in the bottom left of the UI.
  3. Spooky

Spooky Member

You were also able to press F3 (iirc) to go to the source.
  4. 0ritfx

0ritfx Member

Now I know how an adopted child feels. I have lived in a lie for all my life!!!
  5. rathik

rathik New Member

The game with the best notification EVER was and still is Age of mythology.

It has sounds for just about everything and it not confusing one bit.

You can also cycle with in the last 10 notifications.

FA didnt had a notification system at all, only when a nuke was launched and a commander warning which was fault because it wouldnt notify you if the commander had a shield upgrade and the shield was taking damage. The actually ACU had to take damage before the warning would be played and that was often to late.

At least a warning when 1 of units get attacked and you are not currently viewing it should play at all times and have something flash on the minimap.

Anything to help a players awareness is a good thing.

Developers must get an example from that.