Getting kicked for idling while deployed!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by michael, August 15, 2010.

1. michael

michael New Member

I was a tank in crossfire mode being deployed and destroying people with my rail gun I racked up a lot of kills and then was suddenly kicked for idleing while I was clearly playing and shooting people. Apparently right now the server only keeps track if you are moving to find and kicks people that are idle, but this doesn't make any sense because there are abilities that cause you to stand still. Please Uber, fix this or at least tell me how often I need to move so I don't get kicked undeservingly again.
  2. TheJackalMan

TheJackalMan New Member

This actually happened to me while I was sitting and sniping too :p it was lame but I'm sure it was only because I was standing still for like 5-6 minutes and just shooting. The lesson I learned was don't just stand there, even if its a sweet spot. Rarely should you be in the same spot for longer than 2 minutes with how fast paced this game is.
  3. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

The idle feature should kick you within 90 seconds of not moving.
    Last edited: August 15, 2010
  4. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

Known issue. It's on the list.
  5. nailhead04

nailhead04 New Member

but not if you dont move but are still actively shooting. guess there are workin on it so thats good.