Gameplay Vids

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by amt alis, July 20, 2010.

1. amt alis

amt alis New Member

When are we gonna start seeing some real gameplay videos.

I know comic con's coming up and I'm sure shaky cam will make a showing, but that's not the same with all the background noise, devs narrating everything, and people probably don't know how to play too well.

Most of the gameplay out now isn't much more than a minute or two long and a lot of it isn't even consecutive, just clips showing off the all the skills(if that).

I'm tired of being told about the game and I just wanna see it in action. There is a huge difference between all the skills on paper and then how they will be used and what they will mean as actual tactics to the players. A full gameplay video makes that much clearer than a 10 second clip of a headshot.

The games gone gold right, and you're probably testing it anyway, it would be wonderful if someone could record a match or two.
    Thanks
  2. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

Can't wait for CC to see Support having fun. Shaky cam is the only way to see all the tricks and tips though! ;)
  3. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

There are some videos out from PAX East that show gameplay.
  4. rivaldi22

rivaldi22 New Member

There are a few shakycam vids on YouTube my friend did while at PAX East.

Unfortunately, I'm talking through most of them, and that is not something what should be exposed to human ears.
  5. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

So close to release I don't think gameplay videos are needed anymore, But I would like to see competitive tournaments and stuff of MNC.

Perhaps a few weeks after release some competitions will come around.
  6. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I forget, Justin, do I have you on Live?
  7. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

Nope, I don't think you could forget a guy like me.
  8. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Dang it, well my Gamertag is SlinkyGuy. Looking forward to playing with/against you, Smitty and the rest of the gang (devs included).
  9. rivaldi22

rivaldi22 New Member

My Gamertag is the same as my username here, if anyone's looking to play a guy what has three whole rounds (!) of Assassin gameplay under his belt come launch-day.