Gameplay footage with commentary

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Gameplay Videos' started by TrMako, August 26, 2010.

1. TrMako

TrMako New Member

I'm putting up gameplay footage for each class, with commentary on how I play them, what endorsements I use, and just general ramblings about the game.

http://www.youtube.com/setwaypoint is the youtube channel. Be sure to up your playback to the 720p HD settings if you can. I made sure to record and encode it in pretty high quality.

Feel free to give me your comments, thoughts, and suggestions here or on the youtubes. I'm by no means saying I'm awesome at this game and everyone should play like me. Just trying to get this game some more exposure.

I'll be posting new videos every couple of days.
  2. Shadow09

Shadow09 New Member

I like the commentary. Its sometimes fun to watch others play for a change, and taking the game causally.

I expect more to be like this. :lol:
  3. TrMako

TrMako New Member

Thanks. I should have at least a couple more up over the weekend.

Stay tuned!
  4. joshdale

joshdale New Member

Subscribed FTW...need a dual commentary partner???
  5. TrMako

TrMako New Member

6. RLM93

RLM93 New Member

That screen has happened to me on many occasions. Don't ask me why though because I have no clue. :lol:
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Yeah. It used to happen to be quite a bit. Still happens every so often. I made a thread about it here:
    viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1934

I said it only happened after I came back from being away but now it just happens randomly.