Game UI does not work/game lock up

Discussion in 'Support!' started by deepsea12, January 12, 2016.

1. deepsea12

deepsea12 New Member

Hi,

It's been awhile since i've played PA so figured id start it back up hoping a lot of the bugs have been taken care of. Unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Every time i try to play a game, after you start annihilation and drop you commanders in the UI stops working or most of it does. I can build maybe 1 or 2 extractors and then the UI simply just stops working. I can't build anything else, can't enter game settings, and over time each functionality that was working will stop working. Eventually won't be able to move my guy anymore or even scroll the map.

I've tried numerous things to fix it with different graphic drivers but no go. One of the reasons i stopped playing so long ago.

I have a HD 7950 crossfired (I disabled crossfire too)
    i7-4790K
    2560x1440p, with 2 other monitor hooked up. (Disabled other monitors too and no help)
    12Gb DDR3 RAM

I am at a lose and would very much like to be able to play with my friends. Any help would greatly be appreciated. My DxDiag file is attached for any references.

Thanks,
    Deepsea12

Attached Files:

2. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

3. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

Also update your drivers to latest:
    • Driver Date/Size: 8/3/2015
  4. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

And if that doesn't work, try adding --software-ui to the launch parameters.