Game Mode: Continue After Commander Dies? Will we get it?

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by joshualeetopple, September 4, 2017.

1. joshualeetopple

joshualeetopple New Member

One feature I painfully desire is to be able to play after the commander has died. Total Annihilation, which I played obsessively for years had that, and I loved it. Problem with the game winning with commander deaths is that you can simply target the commander. I just had several games I had hoped would be much more epic and drawn out, but I accidentally killed the commander with Holkins every time. I know the purpose is to win, but I'd really like to be able to keep playing a more drawn out struggle with the enemy after the commander dies. I enjoy a good struggle. Alternatively, I'll post in the MOD section to see if anyone knows of a MOD. I can't find anything on Google right off.
  2. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Mod is not an acronym, it follows normal capitalization rules.

@mikeyh Is this on your list?
  3. joshualeetopple

Dunno why, but I've always capitalized it, even knowing it's not an acronym. Bad habit :p

I did install Legion however. Although, I had hoped I would be able to personally play as Legion. Are you? or am I missing something?
    stuart98 likes this.
  4. joshualeetopple

My apologies for my previous dumb question. I see you can simply select a red commander for Legions faction. Brain blank. Thanks again and have a good day Stuart98.
    lulamae, cdrkf and stuart98 like this.