Game Key and Alpha and beta key

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by lyoko006, June 3, 2013.

1. lyoko006

lyoko006 New Member

plz read any admins or Uber crew i would like you to take this in mind :) im sorry if im pushing you too hard im just kind of not wanting to wait

all people who get 40$ or under get alpha 60$ alpha and beta 90$ alpha beta and the 2 highest prices will get game key alpha beta and everything else but we should still keep the generals and other things that come with each one getting the game key on first price is giveing the game away for less + alot of ppl dont have the money to pay 200$ for a game pre-order that they might not like so i would make it have alpha for 40$ payment because if you wanted to get more gear make the Game Key at higher pay they expect alot from you Uber entertainment and some ppl dont wanna wait a long time if you raise game key higher youll earn more money and the upside for other ppl that are reading this... THIS MEANS MORE AWESOME games that can be made and better graphics and better details in ppl so all im asking you is to make it so you can cash in your game key for alpha access not beta but alpha

if you are reading this any Uber Members thank you for reading this

-Nicholas Scholl
  2. nanolathe

nanolathe Post Master General

I'm having real trouble finding a point in this single sentence post. Could we please have some punctuation?

You sound like you have a problem with how the game is priced but I'm struggling to discern exactly what the problem is.

Generals = Commanders?
    You're unhappy about the Delta costing $200?

Something?

Can anyone help me out?
  3. monkeyulize

monkeyulize Active Member

If you're worried about not being interested then maybe you shouldn't be buying an alpha version that will have tons of bugs...hmmmmmm?
  4. nanolathe

nanolathe Post Master General

Yea, If you're not sure about spending $200... then don't spend $200.

Simple.
  5. zaphodx

zaphodx Post Master General

The differences in commanders will be small enough to mean they will not have an advantage over you. Read the forums, theres a lot of information around.

The prices of pre-orders and distribution of keys can't and won't be changed because that would screw over anyone who has already purchased.
  6. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

this.
    The question of how to set the prices for a ks project like this is a pretty hard one. You easily end up with high prices for early preorders, which is unusual.
  7. iampetard

iampetard Active Member

This is like trying to reading what a baby wrote in regards to nuclear physics. Pls learn how to write :?
  8. ploptops

ploptops New Member

what the i dont even....
  9. zaphodx

zaphodx Post Master General

10. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Putting his nick in relation with a year it might as well be his first language.
  11. drewsuser

drewsuser Active Member

The problem with this, is that anyone who paid ninety dollars for alpha would be screwed over. If the price was suddenly changed, anyone who paid for ninety bucks would have to be given back $50, because the new price was $40. Uber would lose more money than they would get back. On your next post PLEASE use grammar, as it took me almost five minutes to figure out what that block of a sentence was.
  12. teradyn

teradyn Member

It should be!

Buncha foreigners! De tooker jebs!!!!

I kid! :)
  13. kmike13

kmike13 Member

I don't know what to say because I don't know what you said ....
  14. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

I think this topic has been addressed as much as it can be until the OP comes back and clarifies. So ease up on the language picking.

I'll reiterate: our alpha and beta pricing will not be changing. We know this makes some people unhappy, but it's the decision we've made, and for many reasons, some already called out in this thread, it won't be altered any time soon, if ever.
  15. JagdCrab

JagdCrab New Member

At this point, i realized that even those kids who was born in 2006 already able to be on forums in the internet. God, time is so fast.

What i guess, OP want to buy alpha only, try it, and if he likes it, buy beta and then release.