Game Keeps Disconnecting [CANT PLAY]

Discussion in 'Support!' started by philip19000, August 22, 2015.

1. philip19000

philip19000 New Member

So I bought PA : Titans Yesterday and only got on it today. Instantly on my first game I noticed a lot of lag. (NOTE: I SPEAK OF LAG AS IN THE PING TYPE) Bots would not move from time to time and I couldn't enjoy the game. Later I tried some more games. EVERY single game I play now I get disconnected. I checked my internet with speedtest and before I launch the game my internet is fine. As soon as I open PA : Titans my internet speed cut in half! I cannot play the game but I would like to move on from the original PA. The game lags in the lobby, and I get disconnected within 10 seconds of the game. Please help.
  2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Is this with multiplayer or single player?
    Did you pick the right server region in Settings -> Server?
    What results do you get from http://www.speedtest.net/ ?
  3. philip19000

philip19000 New Member

Its Multiplayer only. I'm connected to EUWest which is closest to me out of the rest. My avg regular download speed is 45Mbps, when I launch PA: Titans it drops to the twenties.
  4. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

That's impressive... Do you have any programs installed that could interfere with you network connection, such as Asus Gamefirst III. And what about firewalls or virus scanners that you could try disabling to see if it makes a difference?

Also, are you playing of Wi-Fi or cable? If Wi-Fi, could you test a game with a cable connection?
  5. thebeachedwhale

thebeachedwhale New Member

I keep disconnecting whenever I join a game and it does not give me the option to reconnect once I return to the multiplayer screen, I how ever got banned twice from this happening, one 5 minute ban and this 20 minute ban I'm anxiously waiting to finish. Love the game, just wish I could play it