Game is worthless, just crashes still and doesnt even work.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by some11, February 27, 2011.

1. some11

some11 New Member

This is beyond a joke, i think in total ive had game working for about 20mins and spend at least 5hrs reseting my computer and fixing my windows. Its now slower then ever to boot up since the last mem dump caused by your dodgie game....
    Had to run a bunch of system restore and recovery just to get it to boot again.

Probably one the worst games ive ever bought.
    Yet to have any support for the posts i made almost a month ago about the same problem...
  2. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

I'll see if I can help.

Post you're dxdiag so I can see if you meet the minimum requirements, or if you have unsupported hardware.

When exactly does your game crash? A crash info file would be helpful as well as the startup file.
  3. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

4. PKC

PKC New Member

If you cant fix your own problems then perhaps PC gaming isnt for you.
  5. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

It is until an alternative is available. Anyone can fix pc problems if they get some help anyway.
  6. some11

some11 New Member

as previously attached in my post a month ago (althou this one has newer drivers)

and to the guy who says learn to fix my comp???

there is nothing wrong with my computer.

Attached Files:

7. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

some11,

For any crash, freeze, or other fatal error we need 3 files to help diagnose the issue: A DXDIAG Report, the LAUNCH.LOG file, and the PATCH.LOG file. Heres how to find them:

DXDIAG Report

Windows XP
    Press your Windows "Start" button normally found at the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
    Select the"Run" option in the menu.
    Type in "dxdiag" in the box and press "OK"
    Select the "Save All Information" Sometimes, you will be asked if you wish to check if the drivers are "digitally signed" Should this message appear, choose "Yes"
    Save the file to a place on your machine where you can easily locate it again e.g. your desktop.
    Attach the file to an e-mail and send this to us.

Windows 7/Vista
    Press on the "Windows Vista" button normally found at the bottom left hand corner of the screen
    Select "Start Search"
    Type "dxdiag" in the box and press the return/enter button on your key board.
    Select the "Save All Information". Sometimes, you will be asked if you wish to check if the drivers are "digitally signed". Should this message appear, choose "Yes"
    Save the file to a place on your machine where you can easily locate it again e.g. your desktop.
    Attach the file to an e-mail and send this to us.

LAUNCH.LOG & PATCH.LOG

Windows XP
    "c:\documents and settings\<username>\My Documents\UnrealEngine3\Hostilegame\Logs\Launch.lo g"
    "c:\documents and settings\<username>\My Documents\UnrealEngine3\Hostilegame\Logs\Patch.log "
    Windows Vista/7
    "c:\users\<username>\Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3\Hostilegame\Logs\Launch.log"
    "c:\users\<username>\Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3\Hostilegame\Logs\Patch.log"

Replace <username> with the Windows account name you're logged in to.

Email your files to support@uberent.com
  8. some11

some11 New Member

ya i did that about a month ago... ill do it again