Game crashing all day long

Discussion in 'Support!' started by loligerloler2, January 14, 2019 at 10:00 AM.

1. loligerloler2

loligerloler2 New Member

Hey everyone

so this time my problem is that the game crashes about every 5-10 minutes. The pattern I resolved was that the first, initial crash "appeared" at the ~15 minutes mark. The only way I can close the game is by waiting until it stops answering and the little window: "PA.exe has stopped working" pops up. From there I click "close the programm" and then "cancel". This is literally the only way to close the game.
    Atfer the first crash and rejoining the game the gap between each crash is about 5-10 mins max.
    I have tried reinstalling the game. Didn't work.
    I have tried verifying game cache. Didn't work.
    I have tried disabling every single mod. Didn't work. (So it's definitely not the mods fault)
    I have searched the Internet. Didn't work.
    I visited the page where it shows you all the programms interfering with the game. I have none of those.
    Graphics driver updated. Didn't work.
    I'm 100% out of ideas. Did work :D
    Jokes aside, I'm literally out of ideas.
    Need halp D:
    Since it is always asked for in other threads, the DxDiag is attached too.
    I have looked into the log files and Im too stupid too find the error (besides the fact that its just a LOT of text) so I'm just gonna post the latest one too.

Attached Files:

2. lulamae

lulamae Well-Known Member

Check the directory that held your PA-2019-01-14_183325.txt file and see if you have a .dmp file from the session that crashed. If so, please post it here

https://support.planetaryannihilation.com/kb/faq.php?id=176
  3. loligerloler2

loligerloler2 New Member

Done, thanks in advance :) As soon as a solution was found I'll post it here in case anyone else will need future help :)[/QUOTE]