Game-breaking bugs in System Editor, need fix ASAP

Discussion in 'Support!' started by takfloyd, August 20, 2015.

1. takfloyd

takfloyd Active Member

1: All planets' orbits reset to circles when loading a map, and they often end up in orbits around different planets. Makes creating a system with custom orbits essentially impossible.

2: CSGs will still randomly fail to save or get corrupted. Impossible to tell until you exit and reload the system. CSGs can be salvaged by exporting the system after saving, and then later copying the data from the file if it disappears when you reload.

3: Can't set number of Halleys in Advanced Edit mode, again requiring direct edits of the map file.

4: Large CSGs are very time consuming to manipulate, taking a minute or more to rotate.

I guess no one is going to reply or care about this though, considering I've posted this periodically for an entire year and never gotten a response from Uber other than being told to try a different subforum, or seen any attempt at fixing these glaring issues. Starting to get a LITTLE disheartened but I'm not giving up quite yet because there is so much potential for greatness here.