Game breaking bug, unsure of the cause.

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Abuata, March 12, 2014.

1. Abuata

Abuata New Member

So, there's this bug where around 10 minutes in the game will just freeze and disconnect. The host of this game said he got a graphical glitch, but this bug happened again at around the same time. The game completely freezes and you have to leave the lobby, discontinuing your game in-order to play the game again.
  2. rawrifficus

rawrifficus Member

My friends and I get this nearly every other game (not exaggerating) so we're letting the game sit for a month or two now and hopefully by then it will be fixed. For us it could be 10 mins or an hour into a game there is no noticeable events happening that might cause it unfortunately. It only began doing this after gamma launched though.
  3. Kriiden

Kriiden New Member

It's my game he was talking about. It seemed to happen when we were fiddling with orbitals early game.
  4. hotrock

hotrock New Member

Same here, twice today on games i hosted. drivers etc all updated, perf seems fine on my sys but conn to server stalled? rejoined and game is no longer available. This push was working fine before St. Paddies day .. server hungover perhaps?