Galatic war

Discussion in 'Balance Discussions' started by slightlysketch, March 30, 2015.

1. slightlysketch

slightlysketch New Member

please rebalance the starting loadout. give it bots or something. ive reached a enemy commander multiple times and lost due to the fact that not one single planet gave me a bot part to build them. ive reached gold 1 and to be honest the computer on normal is harder then any single person i have ever faced in this game. the end fights on single player pits u against 2-4 commanders at once. they all can build anything that they want. by 10 mins into the game they have conquered the entire planet and i lose. this is frustrating as it shows how broken the single player is and even at times the multiplayer since the computer just spams dox and small bolos to over come you. also they tend to spam bombers. now it wouldnt be bad if you can actually build all the units. at the end of the single player i was only able to build vehicles..... not a single air or naval or space or bot data bank dropped during 4 different single player games....... please for the love of god take the stupid load-outs out of the galactic war. its honestly hindering the game from being enjoyed as it is impossible to win.
  2. slightlysketch

slightlysketch New Member

i just got 5 complete navel techs in a row -_- at this point im bout ready to be done with the game. its super broken in the sense that the computer is OP.
  3. mjshorty

mjshorty Well-Known Member

Ya Galactic war is won through the right tech that you get. Anyways, try and focus on single planet systems, if you run out and you dont have good orbital tech (or nukes) then try and hope the AI spawns on your planet and kill them before they go orbital. other then that its Gee Gee