Galactic War - instance crash

Discussion in 'Support!' started by sunburner, May 23, 2014.

1. sunburner

sunburner New Member

Hi guys,

I started up the fantastic Galactic War mode, after exploring I already have a sub commander and 7 slots, + 2 bot buffs, advanced air tech add-on, and naval speed buff, (none of which i can't use right now… since i'm only using tanks… lol).

The issue I encountered was during my 2nd match with the purple faction and for some odd reason the match lost it's connection to the server and I was booted back to the map. I almost had the commander too :p

Squad of flame tanks and light tanks with a few buggies… it's not a big deal but just thought i'd mention it.

Would it be a server side issue or a client side issue? Also hoping for a full screen mode for Mac in the near future ;)

Specs: I'm using a Mac Book Pro Retina (2012) with 2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.7GHz), 768GB SSD, 16GB Ram hooked up to an external 1080p monitor (BenQ XL2420TX) via display port.
  2. sleekman

sleekman New Member

I'm having the same issue, except it keeps happening on my first commander battle. Rather frustrating that I cannot progress with it constantly disconnecting approx. 5 minutes into the battle. :(
  3. NEDMInsane

NEDMInsane New Member

It happened to me once, and now i can even connect to a galactic war game. I think maybe the server is down as it looks like Galactic War is ran off a different server instance maybe.
  4. sunburner

sunburner New Member

I suppose it's very well possible that it was the server shutting down or switching. though i would hope in future instances be it online matches or galactic war (until full launch when it goes offline) that we get one of those timer warnings when the server goes off, such as a 10 minute warning counter or something. Just a thought.

If it was another issue i guess they'll figure it out eventually with the multiple posts of the GW instance crash issue.