Galactic War completely broken for me?!

Discussion in 'Support!' started by mikesteam1234, May 23, 2014.

1. mikesteam1234

mikesteam1234 New Member

I've re-installed and created numerous games to see if it would fix the problem but to no avail.

I have encountered a problem that has made it so I cannot move to another system in the Galactic war game mode. I try to click on another star but the option to travel there is missing. This happened randomly and without warning and re-installing hasn't helped which is the weirdest part.

Edit: I was able to get it to work again just by starting a new game but it then quickly stopped working after I few star system jumps. :I

Edit x2: I sometimes get stuck on the generating planet screen as well.

Edit x3: This is seems to only happen every once and a while, so just alerting you all to these bugs. my games fine at the moment but im sure ill have to turn the game off and on multiple times to get it running right.

If it helps my OS is windows 8
    Last edited: May 23, 2014
  2. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

No
    Your not running windows 8.1?

Theres your problem...
  3. NEDMInsane

NEDMInsane New Member

I was having the problem where you cant select to go to another system. i think i may have figured it out. If you jump to one system and go to select another system while you are jumping is what seems to be causing it. But there could also be other reasons so im not 100% on this.
  4. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General