Funny and Weird Glitch/Exploit

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Light My Pyre, August 15, 2011.

1. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

I was playing with Mark and Cone from CBC the other day. We were just pubstomping with Mark's host. Okay, so Mark(Assassin) was finishing a weak Assault by slashing(his grapple was recharging) so I(Assault) decided to be a d!ck and try to steal his kill by charge lvl 2 but what happens?

Light My Pyre [charged] MARK XVII
    Light My Pyre [charged] Random Assault

I killed my teammate, LOL.

This is not the first time it happened to me. Not too long ago, I killed a deployed Gunner(teammate) inside the spawn by shooting Shurikens at the inner clock.
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Good. What a f*cking idiot.
  3. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

killing teammates is funny
  4. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

very strange, i killed a teammate with buzzers a while ago and taunted it, can't explain it
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Off topic (slightly): An enemy support hacked my level 3 rocket, so I just sat in my spawn room racking up kills and taunting. :twisted:
  6. xnbkxcptplanet

xnbkxcptplanet New Member

Yeah that's happened to me a couple of times.... sometimes i'll dash in and kill someone, then a second later i die and it says i killed myself.
  7. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

I headcrabbed my team mate
  8. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I've Ground Zero'd myself before.

I don't mean like, getting killed by the actual air-strike. I mean, I've actually stuck my own air-strike onto myself before.
  9. Anku

Anku New Member

I had today a match with a curious twist of events, when I was starting, I was waiting to see what my teammates choose (If it seems that the team is not going to cooperate, I usually choose sniper or ninja, if there are some tanks or gunner or supports, I use support, if there are assault, I choose an assaiut to not leave him alone) well, when I was waiting, I saw that everyone choose tank, and when I open the menu to choose, I discovered something...

[​IMG]

This was my only option, but it was really fun to be everyone a tank, it seems that no one knew how to use it, and well, I love that match, even if I lose I felt happy, I mean, I don't know if it was a bug, or it was on purpose, but it was my first time seeing something like this, so, if it's a bug, can you make it avaiable this type of match?, that randomly you can only choose one type of class every let's say 5 matches you play (of course, this option should be optional :p)

and well, on other topic.. I hate the glitch where the ninja suddenly uses camouflage and she can attack in this form >_>U
  10. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

^^^You were placed in what's known as a 'Public Custom' match. It's a glitch in MNC where the host has the same powers in a Public Match as he would in a Private. Yes, they can be fun, but in moderation. Many people who host these turn the timer to 60 minutes and it just becomes a long *** boring game.
  11. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

12. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

^^^Hey A$$HOLE! Your pics aren't working. It only say to me forbidden...
  13. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

well, i wish you would have pmed me, so i could have deleted it.
  14. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

yeah same ting
  15. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I'll just report it.
  16. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

I just had another case of this and it was pretty hiilarious.. I joined a friend's game and was put on the opposite team, when I spawned I started spamming shurikens in the spawn room.. The second a gunner on my team respawns, a shuriken kills him and he ragequits :lol: