Fulfillment Site Update?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by brandonpotter, October 7, 2012.

1. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

Hey Guys, Hows the Pledge Fulfillment coming along? Its the 7th of october, And still havent received any emails on it yet :cry:
  2. Sylenall

Sylenall Member

I'm sure it's coming, I just wish Uber was a little more prompt about telling us when they have to push these things back.
  3. doud

doud Well-Known Member

Same expected here ;) 1 week ago neutrino stated 1 additional week would be needed. I guess it's about to come. hopefully before next Sunday.
  4. paulzeke

paulzeke Member

developments like this are incredibly complicated and take a lot of time. It's really near impossible to nail down dates like that. This is why no company has ever been as open with development as Uber is now. Be patient, give it a couple weeks :)
  5. sturm532

sturm532 Member

Just wait and see it'll be worth it with all our support

Cheerio

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pledged 135 USD via Paypal and hoping to enjoy the outcome
  6. dffmmm

dffmmm Member

Don't worry. As long as the site is done before alpha you won't miss out on anything.
  7. Sylenall

Sylenall Member

Again, no reason they can't tell us if it's gonna be delayed. When you release an ETA(They said "next week" on Sept 28th) you should adhere to it or advise your customers otherwise(preferably as early as possible).

I'm not angry or anything, it's hardly a big deal yet, but it's still common courtesy. I don't believe the process is so complicated that they cant let us know whether or not they can meet their mark. Give us a larger and less-defined ETA if the pressure of getting it out within a week or 2 is too much. I'm okay with "sorry guys, but it'll be sometime next month" if that's what it takes, no false expectations, no pressure. ;)
    Last edited: October 7, 2012
  8. brandonpotter

Well, It would also be nice if those of us who backed the project, if they sent of the link to these "Exclusive backer forums " that they mentioned in the rewards tiers.
  9. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

They actually said a forum to give feedback exclusive to backers.

I think that might warrant the need for some version of the game to be out before the forums exist.
  10. vollatze

vollatze New Member

Oh dear, .... guys how often you want to ask? They said it's soon ,so it'll be soon. :/
  11. dffmmm

dffmmm Member

You wan't a new less-defined ETA? It'll be done sometime this year. There is your ETA, now stop nagging.
  12. Sylenall

Sylenall Member

Maybe you missed the point of my post when you excluded the first half... and generally failed to read the rest?

It's not really nagging when something is promised for a certain time, and then that date rolls around and you ask "so where is it?"
  13. monkeyulize

monkeyulize Active Member

They didn't give a firm ETA, it's all "it'll probably be done next week". Uber is working full steam on the game, and I would rather then get that going sooner if it means taking an extra week or so on the website so they can know my shirt size.
  14. Consili

Consili Member

I interpreted this as being forums for alpha and beta feedback. I could be wrong of course but I imagine once we begin testing early builds we will have a forum specifically for feedback to keep it seperate from this forum.
  15. AraxisHT

AraxisHT Active Member

They didn't say "soon". They said it would be last week. Last week is gone and it still hasn't happened.
  16. brandonpotter

I thought it was gonna be a special forum exclusive to us Backers.

Its my understanding that the actual Uber team would look at those first for development ideas, feedback, and all the other Back only stuff. That would also probably be the place where to get specific Digital only reward stuff.
  17. Consili

Consili Member

It would be cool if you are right, I would like it to be more than just a bug reporting forum. Upon reflection it could well be conisdering we would be speaking on issues of balance and missing unit niches in addition to reporting issues.

I think there is a good chance that forum whatever its form may be part and parcel of the Fulfillment website once they get it up and running. I'm not too concerned in this instance, they may not have given an updated ETA on the website (which yes is less than ideal as some have mentioned) but they have been pretty forward with their progress, giving weekly forum updates and that video on terrain development. We will probably know as soon as they do.
  18. typhooni

typhooni New Member

We should really get a headsup about this...
  19. giantsnark

giantsnark Member

Guys, you aren't missing anything. It's not like you're being held back from playing the alpha.
  20. AraxisHT

AraxisHT Active Member

Flair.