Friendly hello from a Caster looking for games to cast and input

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by o0harbinger0o, February 17, 2014.

1. o0harbinger0o

o0harbinger0o New Member

Hey guys my name is Harbinger and i am relativley new to the game but i have been keeping an eye on it for some time and now own the game (which i love by the way :D)
    I am a caster setting up a brand new channel and i want to fill it with all things PA and once things are underway and the game is released (or before) start setting up tourneys.
    I would like to urge anyone who has a replay which they like to send it too me and ill get on with those right away.
    Anything else you may find useful to tell me or just say hello would be great looking forward to get involved with this game THANKS! :)
  2. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

Welcome Harbinger,

I would check out gameplay video subform. Also PACE (Planetary Annihilation Competitions and Esports) is looking for casters. I can't find where the announcement is.
  3. chronosoul

chronosoul Well-Known Member

Howdy,

I don't have any streams or replays to offer, but just wanted to say there is another sub form dedicated to casting and showing videos.

We just had a tournament on saturday of last week and a lot of people were casting and were a part of that. PACE is the community based organization involved with that. Might want to join up.

Also Ninjad!!!!!
  4. o0harbinger0o

o0harbinger0o New Member

Cheers guys this is just what i need
  5. totalannihilation

totalannihilation Active Member